With a job seeker account you can:
- Perform and save advanced searches to find the job that's perfect for you.
- Create and post an unlimited number of resumes with our resume wizard.
- Explore the most in-demand occupations by industry and location.
- Find on-the-job training and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Fulfill unemployment insurance requirements.
- Connect with career counselors for advice and support.
How we help job seekers:
Create an account
- Creating a professional resume can be intimidating. With our step-by-step resume building wizard, put together a resume that showcases your strengths and experiences with minimal effort.
- Want a new career? Connect with a career counselor about state and federally funded (aka, free!) opportunities to learn in-demand skills and gain industry-recognized credentials.
- Manage your job searches, update your account, and receive job match alerts. KANSASWORKS is mobile responsive and easy to use from any phone, tablet, or PC.
No events are currently scheduled.
Job Seeker Resources
KANSASWORKS Job Seeker Guides
Local Area Workforce Investment Boards
Occupation Guides & Resources
Resume & Job Search Correspondence
Migrant & Seasonal Farmworker