at Composites One LLC in Lenexa, Kansas, United States
Job DescriptionComposites ONE
Req Number: BUYER002198
Schedule: Full Time
Location: Goshen, IN, USA | Lenexa, KS, USA
At Composites One our culture is founded on a clear set of Core Values that has at its core Respect, Teamwork, and Communication. Our success is largely attributed to our ability to operate as one Team, respect each other in our daily interactions, and communicate effectively while doing the one thing that is critical to our success – taking care of our customers.?? Are you ready for a rewarding career? We are searching for a Buyer to join our growing Procurement Team! Now is the time to move forward and make an impact! As a Buyer you will perform daily material planning and purchasing activities in order to maintain proper inventory levels. This position is responsible for meeting Company ROA and inventory management objectives within assigned product group and regional territory. It requires the ability to analyze MRP reports to make buying decisions based on lead time, usage, and material availability. How will you impact our organization as a Buyer on a daily basis?
- Collaborate with internal and external customers.
- Research purchases and prepare formal purchasing documents.
- Analyze usage of inventory and adjust ordering requirements as necessary.
- Manage aged inventory to meet company goals by balancing customer needs and business risk.
- Ensure details of the purchase transaction are entered accurately and in accordance with operational procedures.
- A minimum of two or more years of experience with purchasing/inventory management in a sales/distribution environment, including experience in supply chain, distribution, warehouse and/or logistics sectors.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience in the Aerospace industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of issues and considerations for effectively managing local or distributed inventories of raw materials.
- General understanding of standard Supply Chain management processes related to inventory management and procurement
- Basic understanding of transportation and logistics and associated safety and documentation requirements, and the distribution process work flow.
- Ability to conduct studies, analyze and interpret statistical data, and make recommendations and decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency using MS Office software to effectively execute work tasks, including Excel and Word; ability to learn internal database and software systems.
- CULTURE: This is a great place to work! We are deeply committed to cultivating an environment of Respect, Teamwork, and Communication.
- INTEGRITY: The foundation of all strong relationships is TRUST. We strive to act with integrity and honesty in all interactions with our customers, suppliers, and Team Members to build meaningful relationships!
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND INNOVATION: To remain successfu
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status