at KETCH in Wichita, Kansas, United States
- A minimum of six months work experience providing care and support to adults with I/DD in a human services industry.
- BA/BS degree in social services, rehabilitation, business administration OR comparable years of I/DD work experience
- Six months supervisory and management work experience - scheduling, leading, supervising, and managing teams. In lieu of supervisory and management title/experience, lead/leadership experience may be considered.
- Requires valid drivers license and good driving record
- Must have strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and proven experience multi-tasking
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs or 1/4 of own body weight, whichever is less
- Beneficial work experience: Group home management, Supervision, Leadership, Human Services, Social Services, Residential Programs, Direct Support, Management, DSP, Supervisory, Disability services, Developmental Disabilities, Lead, Direct Care Worker, Social Services Management, budgeting, Caregiver, Team management, Coordinating, Monitoring, quality of services, group homes, residential services, Community Living supervisor, Team Lead. Immediately hiring