at ScriptPro in Mission, Kansas, United States
Field Installation Engineers needed – interested in starting your career? Apply now!
Job Summary: The Field Installation Engineer works alongside a Lead Field Installation Engineer to transport and install ScriptPro robotic products. The position involves driving installation vehicles (truck/gooseneck trailer combination) to customer sites across the country, assisting with onsite product placement, setup and calibration. The Field Installation Engineer is responsible for managing their expenses, completing reports and performing pre/post trip work at the Installation Base (Merriam, KS) or on the main ScriptPro Campus (Mission, KS). The position is physically demanding and requires 85% travel with trip duration generally between 4 – 12 days.
ScriptPro develops, sells, and supports state of the art products and services for healthcare system customers including federal agencies such as the Department of Defense, VA, Indian Health Services as well as multiple major hospital systems around the country. These customers require certain security clearances and health related tests and vaccines in order to gain access to their locations. To support ScriptPro customers and as a condition of employment, you will be required to gain federal security clearance and/or prove certain health related tests and vaccines such as but not limited to tuberculosis, annual flu, and COVID vaccines (requests for a religious or medical exemption will be considered). Federal security clearance (See the Standard Form 86 link below) can include additional background checks such as but not limited to credit history and drug testing.
Starting Salary: $22/hour plus a $2 increase at 6 months with satisfactory performance. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability, 401K, PTO, CCTO (paid volunteer work), and 9 paid holidays.
- Cross Country travel
- Keep all travel perks
- Great learning opportunities and field advancement opportunities
Shift: General start time of 7am, hours and schedule vary daily based on customer demand. Overtime is typical and paid. Regular and punctual attendance is an essential function of every job at ScriptPro.
Reports To: Manager, Installation Operations
Scope of the Role:
- Transport ScriptPro robotic products to customer sites
- Assist in the assembly and installation of ScriptPro robotic products at the customer’s site
- Provide customer service while on site
- Loading and preparation of the installation vehicles and trailers
- Physical demands of this role require lifting up to 55lbs unassisted, and lifting up to 120lb, push/pull up to 800lbs assisted, climb various ladder types, lifting and stacking servers, mounting monitors, computers, or status screens (including but not limited to 65 inch LCD TVs), as well as stand 6-8 hours per day.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Technical/assembly background or equivalent experience
- Compliance with and observance of DOT regulations https://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations/title49/b/5/3/list?filter=Driver
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to pass DOT medical exam and be DOT qualified within 2 weeks of hire date
- Clean driving record
- Current Kansas Driver’s license Class C or Missouri Driver’s license Class E
- It is ScriptPro’s policy to run a comprehensive background check post offer. And, must be able to obtain Department of Defense security clearance after date of hire. See Standard Form 86 to preview requirements
- Ability to drive long distances and work as a team member in the field
- Always dedicated to representing ScriptPro in a professional manner
This position is a combination of office and shop environments. Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes, and noise. May be exposed to moving mechanical parts, vibration and electrical shock and exposures to all weather conditions. This is a very active position and regularly required to stand, walk, sit, stoop, bend, and reach. Ability to push/pull and lift independently is required. Motor coordination skills and ability to work with tools is also required. This job includes specific vision ability including close, distance and color. Ability to learn and solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions is required. Focused attention during extended periods of travel time.
ScriptPro is not sponsoring any type of visa for this position.
ScriptPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce.
Please visit www.scriptpro.com to learn more about the mission of our company.