at Intrust Bank* in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Job Summary: Serves as an analyst in projects directly relating to the improvement of processes for systems and workflows within the departments. Partners with Deposit Operations teams to identify and address improvement activities. Responsible for creating and participating in the implementation of business process improvements, enabling tools and systems that deliver tangible value. Assists with special projects as needed, including seasonal work. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
- All expectations described in the job description’s essential functions are necessary to be successful in this role, performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Identify, create, and participate in the implementation of business process improvements, enabling tools and systems that deliver tangible value.
- Facilitate conversations around business process improvement, supporting team members through continuous improvement concepts, projects, and practices.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements to ensure procedures meet all compliance standards.
- Serve as a communication liaison to build and maintain relationships, improve teamwork, and act as a vessel between the department personnel and all other business units.
- Regularly review standard workflows to ensure most efficient process is being exercised. Uses judgement when improving new and existing workflow solutions.
- Serve as coordinator for new projects, as well as reevaluation existing practices. Uses judgment and strong decision-making skills to manage difficult situations, create solutions for outstanding issues, and ensure all personnel and departments applicable to a specific project are consulted and informed of all changes.
- Develop tools and methods to track and report relevant key performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Assist leadership with all requests for data/reporting.
Physical Demands: Extended period(s) of time may be spent viewing a personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions. Occasional travel associated with training/projects may be required.