at Intrust Bank* in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Job Summary: Responsible for the administration and growth of comprehensive, integrated, multigenerational high level complex trust and wealth accounts. Uses advanced skills and knowledge to exercise judgment and perform responsibilities which have a significant and distinct effect on the bank and/or the bank’s resources. Establishes work processes for self and monitors progress to ensure completion of goals and objectives as defined by his or her manager. This level requires the Trust Advisor to be capable of administering multiple account relationships with revenue exceeding $1.5 Million. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
- All expectations described in the job description’s essential functions are necessary to be successful in this role, performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Duties include providing sophisticated estate and investment management services to clients with considerable wealth.
- Maintains expertise in the areas of estate, trust, conservatorship, irrevocable trust, IRA, and investment management accounts.
- Builds long term relationships with high-net-worth clientele and the professional community.
- Develops new business, builds, and retains client base.
- Participates in Wealth Operating Committee and Wealth Account Review Committee.
- Maintains working knowledge of industry regulations, trends, and applicable compliance-related requirements.
- Works effectively with Wealth Trust Manager, Wealth staff, Quality Assurance Group, Consumer Banking, Commercial Lending, and internal Legal Counsel.
- Outside contacts include trust/estate planning attorneys, CPA firms, and assisted-living facilities, among other professionals in the community.
Physical Demands: Extended period(s) of time viewing personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions