at Intrust Bank* in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Job Summary: This position will provide support services for the Data Analytics team. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
- All expectations described in the job description’s essential functions are necessary to be successful in this role, performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing data from various databases to identify data pattern and causation.
- Effectively communicate findings and provide key insights/recommendations in a comprehendible fashion.
- Use applicable tools and software such as Tableau, Business Objects, IBM SPSS Modeler or like solutions, to generate data visualizations, operational reports, and predictive models.
Education and Experience: Completed or currently pursuing a degree in a quantitative/analytical business discipline (e.g., Finance/Accounting, Data Analytics, Statistics, Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Data Science). Experience with analytical software programs preferred.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Comfortable with data analytics. Must have strong researching and analytical skills, along with advanced computer skills. Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Must be results-driven with the ability to take initiatives and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment. Must be organized with the ability to multi-task.
Physical Demands: Extended period(s) of time may be spent viewing a personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions.
Each on-the job internship experience will be unique to the business unit, but other common internship elements include:
- Capstone research project
- Rotation through different departments to understand a broad range of career opportunities within your field of study
- Opportunities to network internally with others inside and outside of your department