at HealthCore Clinic in Wichita, Kansas, United States
The Dental Hygienist for the HealthCore Clinic, Inc. (HCC) will provide oral care such as debridement, hand scaling and regular cleanings to patients and provide them with information to assist with developing and maintaining good oral health.
This job requires an individual with attention to detail, good organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional time management skills, and ability to multi-task and organize work effectively, ability to work independently and as a cooperative team member.
- Able to support the mission, philosophies, goals, and objectives of the HealthCore Clinic.
- Completes and submits required documentation on time.
- Understand and operate within policy, rules, regulations, and accreditation standards.
- Adept at working well with team members.
- Demonstrated positive work ethic.
- Keeps supervisor informed about progress and problems.
Associate’s degree from accredited dental hygiene program or equivalent number of years of experience, plus three years of experience as a dental hygienist. Must be in possession of a valid dental hygiene license.