at Alltite, Inc. in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Own Alltite’s approach to internal and external marketing, help promote brand identity, and position strategically in the renewable energy marketplace. The marketing director will generate leads for the sales team and build internal campaigns for a stronger culture, and work directly with cross-functional internal teams and external partners; transforming the way we market, analyze data, and interpret campaign results.
- Role is directly responsible for internal and external marketing campaigns that lead to a better culture and more revenue.
- Evaluates, develops and coordinates marketing efforts to create leads and drive sales.
- Works with HR to create internal programs, increasing employee retention and fostering a great work environment.
- Develops yearly budgets, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Aligns with sales team to update website, create brochures, slide decks and high-level customer presentations.
- Strong communication skills: ability to convey complex ideas and thoughts via written and verbal communication to internal and external communities.
- Work closely with IT to improve internal search and drive the development of tools and website features that help the paid search program.
- Compiles A/B testing campaigns, tracks performance; Researching demand for ALLTITE products and services.
- Organizes company conferences, trade shows, and major events, for total alignment.
- Directly manages social media calendar and SEO program with demonstrated ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results through lead generation and reporting.
- Self-starting, dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines; proactive mentality with intellectual curiosity and desire to learn.
- A *superior* level of attention to detail with excellent communication, grammar and editing skills.
- The ability to project, manage efficiently and effectively with multiple contributors and stakeholders.
- A dedicated team player with exceptional record-keeping and follow-through capabilities.
- Accurate, organized, and able to work at a rapid pace and communicate with co-workers and clients.
- Strong business and financial acumen, including skills with data analysis and spreadsheet capabilities, to recognize and quantify strategic opportunities.
- 7-10 years of Management in Marketing or Advertising
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Overall understanding of SEO and digital marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords (Search & Display Networks) and generating reports.
- An understanding UX in regard to ALLTITE’s online software solutions.
- Social media marketing experience preferred including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and TikTok.
- A high capacity for understanding internal business systems, including CRM and sales pipeline tracking software.
- Must demonstrate an ability to problem solve, learn new processes, and change as needed.
- Ability to convey complex ideas and thoughts via written and verbal communication in a timely fashion.
- Ability to adjust to varying customer and co-worker communication styles and personalities.
- Satisfactory background check.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without aid on occasion and ability to sit at a desk for four hours using a computer.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.