at Creekstone Farms* in Arkansas City, Kansas, United States
Harvest production worker is responsible for beef carcass preparation while working safely. They will be responsible for being an example to other team members using a continuous improvement mentality and will work to perpetuate a “Creekstone Proud” culture through attitude and actions.
• Trimming of the carcass to remove contamination
• Removal of hide using knives, handsaws, or other powered equipment
• Harvest all offal products and prepare to customer specifications
• Adhere to all humane handling procedures, sanitary dressing, safety practices and all aspects of regulatory
• Work environment is hot and damp with temperatures up to 90 degrees
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Stand entire shift on concrete and/or elevated platform
• Lifting, pulling, pushing, or carry up to 60 lbs. for knife positions and 100 lbs. for non-knife positions on occasion
• Tolerate repetitive motion using your hands/wrist/arm/torso and legs
• Will be required to use the proper equipment to trim, debone, skin meat product.
• Willing to wear necessary personal protective equipment such has hardhat, steel-toed-boots, gloves, etc.
• Must be willing to work with sharp knives, some power equipment and / or saws
• Ability to work in hot/damp indoor working conditions
• Must be able to work at a steady paceTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account