at Block Advisors in Wichita, Kansas, United States
As you inspire people to make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and money, you'll build client relationships that will grow stronger every year.
Joining Block Advisors:
As an experienced, seasonal tax professional means you'll serve clients with diverse tax needs with the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training, you'll need to be successful.
H&R Block and Block Advisors is the industry's largest consumer tax service provider and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live our purpose - to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you'll:
- Conduct tax interviews with clients face to face, and through virtual tools - video, phone, chat, email
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide clients with IRS audit support
- Mentor and support teammates
It would be even better if you had:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience conducting virtual tax interviews
- Tax planning and audit support experience
- Sales or marketing experience