at Intrust Bank* in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Position Title: Administrator - Wealth
Job Category: Administrative
Requisition Number: ADMIN002489
Date Posted: May 12, 2023
Job Type: Full Time
Location: One Main Place Building, Wichita, KS 67202 USA
Job Summary: Work with clients in resolving issues related to various activities associated with trust and investment accounts. Provide administrative support to the Wealth Advisors & Trust Advisors in all aspects of the client experience. Coordinate and oversee workflow of client accounts. Promotes an environment of teamwork within the department and across the bank. Represents INTRUST Bank in all they do in the community and is focused on the development of new business relationships. Must maintain strict standards of confidentiality and perform duties in a manner supporting INTRUST’s Character Qualities.
• All expectations described in the job description’s essential functions are necessary to be successful in this role, performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Provide administrative collaboration with Wealth & Trust Advisors in all aspects of the client experience.
• Assist Advisor’s in goals-based planning and execution.
• Execute on day-to-day trust and investment management administration activities.
• General knowledge in the areas of banking, estate, trust, conservatorship, irrevocable trust, IRA, investments, and goals-based management.
• Work effectively with Wealth Clients, Wealth staff, Compliance and Legal, and Quality Assurance Group.
• Maintain professional conduct with outside contacts such as trust/estate planning attorneys, assisted-living facilities, and CPA firms, among other professionals in the community.
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree in area of business or related field with 2 -5 years previous trust & investment experience a plus. Direct experience with wealth management services, trust administration, and goals-based management a plus.
Required Skills and Knowledge: Excellent client communication skills, both written and oral are a must. Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks in a business setting.
Required Licenses and/or Certifications: Any industry designations specific to the Wealth Management business is a plus.
Physical Demands: Extended period(s) of time may be spent viewing a personal computer, sitting, standing, and walking. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. The physical demands necessary for this role should be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Working Conditions: Normal office conditions.
This job description summary is not intended to be an employment contract, nor is it intended to state or imply these are the only activities to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other duties as assigned or requested by their supervisor.
INTRUST Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries, including INTRUST Bank, are Equal Opportunity Employers whose policy is not to discriminate unlawfully against any qualified employee or applicant for employment on the basis of protected military or veteran status, disability, race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal law; except where an individual’s protected category constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account