at Rusty Eck Ford in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Provides automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, maintenance, and installations efficiently, safely and according to manufacturer’s quality and time standards. Automotive services may include, but are not limited to drivability, suspensions, alignments, steering, heating/air conditioning, basic and ABS brakes and exhaust systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance, cleaning, and repairs on dealership tools and equipment
- Performs factory warranty repairs according to established procedures.
- Follows all hazardous waste and OSHA safely regulations and company policies.
- Utilizes manufacturer-provided technical assistance (e.g. Technical Support Systems Guide, Hotlines, OASIS, SBDS, other).
- Reviews and evaluates service write-up to determine if additional information is necessary and what type of diagnosis is needed.
- Uses computer to look up part availability and repair orders.
- Uses manuals including diagrams as necessary to complete the repair order.
- Suggests additional work that is needed to the Service Advisor or Shop Foreman so the customer can be notified.
- Notifies shop foreman and service advisor if delays are expected.
- Maintains cleanliness of the customer’s vehicle.
- High School degree or equivalent preferred.
- Other certifications or licenses as required by state law.
- Driver’s license.
- ASE certification preferred in one or more of the following areas:
- Electrical or electronic systems
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Suspension and steering
- Manual Drive Train and Axles
- Automatic Transmission and Transaxle
- Engine Performance
- Engine Repair
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automotive repair or service; 4 or more years preferred.
- Tools required to perform repairs and services.
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical and dental coverage available after 2 month period
- Paid vacation
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account