at PepsiCo in Olathe, Kansas, United States
Can you lead and influence a large multi-level team with the insight, innovation and impact to deliver a winning sales plan? Are you someone who is passionate about growing a business and developing world class talent? If YES, read on about PepsiCo and an opportunity we have within our Beverage team. PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses - Pepsi Cola, Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, and Frito-Lay -- also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. As a Market Director Designate, you lead a team that influences growth across the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands, specifically Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. What Critical Experiences would you gain as a Market or Zone Director Designate? You would learn the business, experience how to influence across sales and operations, lead and develop a large team, and learn how to grow the business. A Market/Zone Director Designate contributes to the success of our Pepsi Beverages Company by leading the sales and distribution strategy for a regional area. This broad leadership role encompasses sales, customer service, marketing equipment and warehousing operations. This position will have the responsibility of leading a team of sales employees both frontline hourly/commissioned and salaried to drive superior marketplace execution and customer service, share growth and profit performance. Collaborating with Customer Teams on execution, priorities, and timing is all part of the scope of a Market Director Designate.
* Maximize volume and revenue in a defined region in a direct store delivery go-to-market environment
* Manage a budget / P&L
* Work with cross functional teams to ensure execution of an annual operating plan
* Cultivate strong relationships with key customers in the region and develop business relationships with key stakeholders in the community
* Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
* Lead, coach, develop, and motivate an amazing team of sales professionals on selling, display execution, and merchandising standards
* Ensure the team delivers volume and revenue results while managing costs
* Partner with region and leverage headquarter resources to support change plans
* Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
* Proven leadership capability with a track record of leading and influencing large multi-level teams
* 5+ years sales leadership experience in Direct Sales Delivery environment
* Customer marketing and sales strategy experience
* Compelling communication skills with the ability to create powerful and persuasive messages
* Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast paced organization
* Experience in expense management and managing a P&L
Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
**Location subject to preference across Pepsico Beverage Central Division****Must be open to relocation upon completion of Designate Training Program**
Compensation and Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is between $113,300 - $226,600
* Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 25% of annual salary paid out annually and an additional target payout of 10% of annual salary is paid out over 3 years following the end of the performance period.
* Long term incentive equity may be awarded based on eligibility and performance.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement
* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.