at Emprise Bank (Circa) in McphersonMcPherson, Kansas, United States
At Emprise Bank, everything we do is focused on empowering the neighborhoods, businesses, and people in our communities to thrive. We proudly work to provide extraordinary customer service and products to help our customers achieve their goals.
We are seeking a Universal Banker to join our team at McPherson. This role plays an integral part of our retail team by engaging with customers and fostering ongoing relationships that improve customer commitment, recommend products based on financial profiles, and process customer transactions. This person will partner, support, and develop effective relationships with bank customers, partners, and teammates.
A successful candidate will have:
- Exemplary customer service experience
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Sound and accurate judgement to support decision making
- Superb time management skills
- The ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with Emprise associates, customers, vendors, and others within the community
- An understanding of and commitment to our values
- Attitude and aptitude to engage in continuous development
Essential functions of the role:
- Deliver clarity to customers on banking products by providing simplicity, knowledge, and know-how
- Continuously seek sales opportunities, develop business through promotion of products and services, and collaborate with other retail departments to fulfill identified financial opportunities
- Initiate and maintain customer contact through a variety of methods
- Process customer transactions and balance cash drawer
- Mitigate customer and bank risk by ensuring compliance with internal controls, banking regulations, operational and security procedures, and audit policies
- Other duties as assigned within the scope and responsibility of the job
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- 1+ years of bank teller experience required
- Successfully pass a credit check required
- Proficiency with large server based applications and typical desktop software required
Hours: 40 hours per week
Monday - Friday: 8:45 AM - 5:45 PM
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, Emprise offers professional growth, a rewarding and challenging environment, opportunities to be involved in our communities, and a culture of integrity, passion, and success. We also offer shift differential pay for bilingual candidates!
At Emprise Bank, empowering people to thrive means having an all-inclusive culture that honors our commitment to all dimensions of diversity in our workforce and embraces inclusion of all people. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To learn more, please visit our website at
Emprise Bank is an EEO/AA/ADA/Veteran Employer/Member FDIC/Drug Free Workplace.
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account