at US Minerals in Lacygne, Kansas, United States
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bagging, Drive and operate plant forklifts and rental equipment to include man lifts and boom trucks.
- Perform preventive maintenance on both mobile and fixed process equipment as required including fluid and filter changes and parts lubrication.
- Operate and maintain dryer, screeners, elevators, conveyors, pumps, and other process equipment.
- Complete weekly, monthly, and other periodic safety inspections.
- Assist with disassembling and reassembling screeners/conveyors.
- Assist in performing preventative, routine and emergency maintenance and repairs on all plant process equipment, buildings, and grounds.
- Other duties as assigned.