at PepsiCo in Wichita, Kansas, United States
General Labor - Operations - Evenings
PBNA $18.95 per hour
$18.95 per hour
Position responsibilities may include general housekeeping (e.g., sanitation, yard cleaning, scrubbing, changing lights, etc.) Responsible for pallet repair, reworking damaged or returned product, and supplying plastic flats to the production line, etc. Maintain records, complete paperwork and documentation. Entry-level position performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout warehouse and/or manufacturing areas. May perform yard jockey duties as well. This position requires pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 lbs repeatedly throughout a long work shift. In addition, the position requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping. Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning and minor repair or maintenance tasks.
* Maintain all safety standards
* Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
* 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL required
* Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test (if applicable).
* Valid CDL license (if required)
* Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
* Follow DOT Regulations (if applicable)
* No experience required
* If Yard Jockey position need experience (i.e. driving, etc)
For positions that require use of a personal vehicle for a sales route, mileage reimbursement is provided.
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.