at PepsiCo in Wichita, Kansas, United States
This Full-Time position is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities! This position is responsible for multiple job duties including areas of settlement, payroll, new hire orientation, accounts receivables and payables, departmental Global Control Standards compliance as well as other duties as assigned. Position will provide support for period end results, as well as run reports and review for any discrepancies or inaccuracies and investigate if necessary.
* Weekly Payroll Processes, utilizing Kronos Timekeeper and SAP
* Weekly/Bi-Weekly New Hire Orientation
* Period End Reconciliation of internal ledgers, trend reporting
* Provide dedicated administrative support in a professional, confidential and organized manner
* Monitor email and phone calls; proactively respond to and/or coordinate issues when possible
* Maintain and update distribution and contact lists
* Organize/maintain department files, both electronic and hard copy
* Period reconciliations for all transactions within APS, A/R and other auditing reports.
* Administer specific applications/time bound processes to include specific SME tasks (Masterfiles, myBUY, S4/Hana, First Advantage, EMP, etc.,) in an accurate and timely manner.
* Communicate effectively with internal and external customers. Proactively respond to emails and phone calls, resolving any issues
* Ensure GCS controls are completed daily, weekly, period and quarterly within the required timeframe
* Daily interaction with all functional teams
* Maintain high level of integrity and professionalism in handling confidential material on a daily basis
* Ability to work proficiently and calmly under pressure situations
* Complete special projects when assigned
* Work a flexible schedule at times and if needed due to specific business needs
* Adhere to Control and Compliance guidelines in all areas of business
* Exhibit strong mathematical and analytical skills
* Demonstrate strong attention to detail
* Additional duties as needed either as a LPO or back-up
* Demonstrate tact, highest integrity, maturity, professionalism, and respect for others, both internally (Functional Teams) and externally
* Must be strong team player and assist other department staff when necessary
* Willingness to learn and take on projects
* Ability to handle multiple changing priorities simultaneously in sometimes challenging situations and keeping management involved as needed
Compensation & Benefits:
* The expected Compensation range for this position is between $33,300 - $45,000* Location confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considered in setting actual starting salary* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement* In addition to salary, PepsiCo offers a comprehensive benefits package to support our employees and their families, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Health and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan
* 2+ years’ experience Admin Support Consumer Goods Company
* Bachelor Degree preferred
* Detailed knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel including Pivot Tables a must
* Ability to become proficient in multiple IT applications
* Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking - Strong sense of urgency
* Attention to detail a must.
* Outstanding organizational, research and follow-up skills - Discretion with sensitive information
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Requires creative thinking and problem-solving skills
* Respects & values differences, acts with integrity, and operates with justice
* Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.