at PepsiCo in Wichita, Kansas, United States
PepsiCo recently announced plans to enter a business relationship with Boston Beer, where Boston Beer will develop and manufacture a new flavored malt beverage HARD MTN DEW. As part of the business arrangement PepsiCo has set up a new entity, Blue Cloud Distribution, Inc. (BCD) for wholesale operations of the product including selling, delivering, and merchandising the product. We are looking for talented and passionate team members to join the BCD team that will bring this exciting new product to market.
As part of the GTM & Sales Field Leadership Team supporting this business collaboration you will support the sales and distribution of HARD MTN DEW within your specific field territory include ownership of the field sales and operations to ensure market penetration of this exciting new product.
Work Shift: M-F
The Alcohol Sales Leader is responsible for leading a team of sales representatives to drive superior marketplace execution and customer service. The Alcohol Sales Leader will have the opportunity to cultivate relationships and manage multiple priorities to make a positive business impact.
* Manage, motivate, and develop a team of frontline employees to increase daily productivity and improve business performance
* Conduct ‘work- withs/ route rides’ with frontline employees to develop their selling and customer service skills
* Work proactively with customers to understand business needs and develop strong relationships
* Maintain process improvement to further enhance productivity of PepsiCo’s selling and delivery model
* Collaborate with cross-functional team members to ensure orders are submitted, delivered, and merchandised according to plan
* Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
* Set productivity and service targets and ensure proper resource allocation between accounts
* Ensure the team understand and are experts on alcohol regulations for the state they operate in
* Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
* Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment (preferred)
* A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees or demonstrated leadership capabilities
* Malt Beverage, Spirits/Wine industry preferred; Beverage industry (must)
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Must be willing and able to lift up-to 40 lbs. periodically
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Safe driving record strongly preferred
* Covid-19 vaccination may be a condition of employment dependent on role and location. For specific information, please discuss role requirements with the recruiter.
Compensation and Benefits:
* The expected compensation range for this position is $ 70,000 - $ 80,000 based on a full-time schedule.
* Location, confirmed job-related skills and experience will be considererd in setting actual starting salary.
* Bonus based on performance and eligibility; target payout is 15% of annual salary paid out quarterly.
* Paid time off subject to eligibility, including paid parental leave, vacation, sick, and bereavement.
* Other benefits, subject to elections and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision sability, Health, and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Insurance (Accident, Group Legal, Life), Defined Contribution Retirement Plan.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.