at Saint Luke's Health System in Garnett, Kansas, United States
Anderson County Hospital in Garnett, KS is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our Med-Surg Unit. You will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with medical staff and other disciplines to provide and enhance patient care. We are looking for a compassionate, reliable, professional, patient-centered, intuitive LPN who enjoys multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and is committed to patient satisfaction and helping their team succeed to ensure positive patient outcomes.
- 12 hour shifts
- Swing Shift
- Responsible for performing direct and indirect patient care tasks as delegated by the Registered Nurse
- The LPN functions under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse
- Utilizes the nursing process throughout the provision of patient/family care
- Coordinates the care of patients and consults other disciplines of the health care team as indicated
- Adheres to all nursing policies and standards and proactively strives to maintain and improve quality outcomes
- Facilitates patient care, anticipates patient care needs, individualizes patient care and adjusts or modifies the nursing plan of care as appropriate
- Possesses and utilizes effective technical skills for the provision of safe and appropriate care
We are seeking nurses who possess strong communication, multi-tasking, and troubleshooting skills. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. We are seeking patient centered, self-driven nurses who are committed to providing exceptional patient care. The ideal candidate will be someone who makes the patient experience a top priority, is adaptable and compassionate.
Why Saint Luke's?
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
- We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to participate
- Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career training available
- Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
- Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 year
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Basic Life Support RQI - Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI), Licensed Practical Nurse (KS) Multi-State - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Trauma Nurse Core Course - Emergency Nurse Association
Job Details PRN
Swing (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care . Saint Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.