at Arby's in Beatrice, Nebraska, United States
*Employer: DRM Inc. *
Why should you join the DReaM Team?
- To be part of a family focused culture that allows you flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve your quality of life, and inspire the customer!
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and support to develop your professional and personal skills by participating in our free leadership development curriculum.
- Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted meal benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!), career advancement opportunities, as well as health benefits!
- Health Benefits*
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Years of Service Program
- 401(k) Plan*
- Free Arby’s T-Shirt!
What will you be doing in the restaurant?
- Providing your best service to customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs and to fulfill their DReaM’s in making a difference in our communities. Examples including but not limited to:
- Design our meatiest sandwiches.
- Slice up the meatiest sandwiches (only those ages 18+)
- Maintain a clean and safe environment for our teams and customers.
- Ensure our customers experience is positive and inviting by efficiently taking and preparing their orders.
- Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
- Have FUN!
What does it take to join this fun and inspiring DReaM Team?
- The desire to grow and succeed in your personal & professional development.
- Display strong people oriented relationship skills, and master a foundation professional skills.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
- Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain responsibility in working scheduled shifts.
- The DReaM Team hires ages 14+ **
DRM is EOE
*Based on eligibility
**Child Work Permit may be required
Arby’s and its franchisees are equal opportunity employers.