at Ascension Living in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Assist with the maintenance of equipment, systems and structures.
- Assist with performing testing, inspection, implementation and maintenance of equipment, systems and structures.
- Perform minor repairs and replacements, including replacing light bulbs and fire extinguishers, as requested/necessary.
- Receive and distribute materials throughout the facility.
- Perform the moving of items within/between locations and from/to storage, including furniture, equipment, and files.
- Perform duties in a self-directed manner with minimal supervision or direction and initiate immediate corrective action on minor deficiencies; report major problems to maintenance supervisor for appropriate action.
- Perform general inspections of properties during repair visits and initiate work orders as necessary.
- Know and adhere to safety codes and regulatory agency requirements.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Boiler Operator preferred.
- High School diploma equivalency OR 1 year of applicable cumulative job specific experience required.