at Saint Luke's Health System in Garnett, Kansas, United States
Anderson County Hospital in Garnett, KS is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Residential Living Center. As a Nurse in a long term care unit setting, you will have the opportunity to perform patient care, delegate patient care tasks, and supervise other patient care staff. You will be responsible for coordinating the plan of care for a group of assigned patients and consulting with other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Performs telephone triage, patient flow, and coordination of patient care
- Schedules emergent need patient appointments
- Identifies learning needs for patients and families, provides advice and recommendations,
- Inserts intravenous access with medication administration and duties as assigned based on clinic need
- Delegates tasks to clinical staff in accordance with demonstrated competencies and consideration to Scope of Practice
- Enters admission orders as directed by provider
- Manages expired samples.
- May be responsible for covering Medical Assistant job duties, LPN job duties, or other office duties as needed
We are seeking patient centered, self-driven, motivated Registered Nurses who are committed to providing exceptional patient care. To be successful, you will need to be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. You will be the subject matter expert for patient education, assessment, interpretation, and documentation of patient care and testing. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, task oriented, resourceful, and possess strong communication skills. Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor is required at all times.
Why Saint Luke's?
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
- We value our nurses' knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to participate
- Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career training available
- Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
- Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 year
Basic Life Support RQI - Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI), Registered Nurse (KS) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
Job Details PRN
Swing (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care . Saint Luke's 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.