at Starkey Inc in Wichita, Kansas, United States
This position is responsible for performing general repairs to Community Living homes, main facility and grounds. Work directly with the Director of Facilities/Construction with the day to day operation of maintenance. Personnel will make recommendations to contact outside vendors if repairs cannot be made internally and follow-up to verify completion. Applicant should have the following knowledge or skills: carpentry, HVAC, plumbing and electric. Starkey will accept "Make Ready" experience also.
- Must have proof of education (High School Diploma or GED)
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass drug and alcohol screenings
- Pass criminal background checks
- 3 years' experience in maintenance and general repair
Pay Rate: $18.00
What we offer you...
- Paid on-the-job training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending and Dependent Care
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Internal Promotions
- Flexible Schedules
- $ Paid Referral Bonuses $
- Discounted YMCA Memberships