at The Bradbury Co., Inc. in Moundridge, Kansas, United States
- Studies prints and job orders for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut and determines sequence of operations.
- Layout dimensions on parts per prints.
- Setup and operate machinery to cut shape or form metal to specifications and ensure conformity of finished work.
- May be required to learn and operate drills, grinders, mills, lathes, forklifts, overhead hoists, and other equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.