at Integra Technologies in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Apply the principles and theories of electronics to set up, analyze and solve technical testing problems with semiconductor components and related automated or bench test equipment. Perform debugging of complex device and tester interactions, conduct performance tests, compile engineering data, and report results. Resolve real-time electronic component production test problems.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Troubleshoot electronic test equipment and hardware to clear production device testing failed set-ups (FS).
- Perform testing of electronic component production failures (FV) to determine passing or failure conditions and verify failure mechanisms. Troubleshoot the failing devices’ failure modes for engineering evaluation.
- Complete detailed engineering data-log analysis via collection, formatting, organizing, and evaluating electronic device test results.
- Devise and run tests to ensure product quality.
- Coordinate with engineering, customer service, and production operations to complete test and qualification processing to meet customer requirements.
- Follow Quality Documentation Manual procedures to operate ATE and component handling equipment.
- Verify device counts, inspect device lead integrity, and read/interpret project-specific instructions.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: Associate degree in Electrical Engineering or related field preferred; however, a combination of education and experience wherein the skills and abilities to perform the responsibilities and functions have been adequately demonstrated is acceptable.
Experience: Up to 3 years of experience in the semiconductor industry preferred.
- Ability to perform electronic component ATE (Automatic Test Equipment) set-ups, device testing, and troubleshooting of failing test conditions.
- Ability to perform a variety of technical tasks including test reliability evaluation, analysis of test/device variance, implementing test correlation techniques, utilize sampling theory and/or factor analysis.
- Anticipate and resolve complex, non-routine problems.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical manuals, operating procedures, and maintenance instructions.
- Ability to use time management skills to handle multiple priorities in a timely manner.
- Utilize effective communication skills with a variety of internal teams to achieve required results.
- Effectively and efficiently utilize Microsoft Office and other computer products and programs.
- Job Knowledge:
- Knows fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a particular field of specialization.
- Learns to use professional concepts.
- Technical Skill
- Has basic technical ability and skills.
- Is able to apply basic principles and concepts learned to job situation.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Activity/Planning: Task Definition, Methods, Action Planning
- Work is organized and tasks completed in a systematic fashion for thoroughness and quality.
- Develops a work schedule to meet deadlines.
- Knows when to elevate issues/tasks so that they will be completed on time.
- Job Complexity
- Works on problems of limited scope.
- Work assignments are limited in scope and complexity and require evaluation of technical data within defined procedure to make decisions and/or recommendations.
- Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Problem Resolution
- Escalates problems and issues.
- Provides solutions to a variety of problems.
- Knows when to escalate issues for peer or supervisor input.
- Communication: Verbal/Written
- Has regular contact with supervisor or designed leader to report project/work status.
- Has regular interaction with other departments to provide technical knowledge to work with others in resolving problems.
- Is assertive in presenting own ideas in work group.
- Provides data and associated reports that are thorough.
- An active and effective participant as a team member.
- Keeps team needs in perspective with individual needs.
- Participates in discussion to identify and share improvement ideas.
- Promotes positive teamwork
- Leadership, Affecting Change, Coaching
- Achievements, sound decisions and recommendations lead to the task success on schedule.
- Influences individuals within work unit.
- Exhibits confidence with work.
- Supervision Required
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work, but the most routine.
- Using established procedures and working under regular supervision, performs routine assigned tasks.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising: _0_
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0_
To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account