at Central National Bank in Junction City, Kansas, United States
***Sign-on bonus eligible***
Choosing a career with Central National Bank means taking the opportunity to be part of a progressive team and gain experience with a vibrant company that is dedicated to providing the quality service that makes our customers and the communities we serve successful. The Central National Bank team has been offering financial advice and services to the public since 1884, and is dedicated to ensuring the friendliest and most helpful assistance to its customers. As a Personal Banker you will be front line, assisting customers in opening accounts, closing account, and anything in between!
- Paid Sick leave and Holidays
- 401(k) and company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Volunteer Opportunities
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve as the Bank’s primary contact with customers including processing their various transactions effectively and efficiently.
- Function as a referral source or the point of sale and service for identifying and delivering additional Bank products and services.
- Maintain an effective product/program knowledge base to determine a current or prospective customer’s financial needs and promote and/or sell appropriate products and services.
- Handle customer problems with professionalism, directing more complex issues seamlessly to management.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- One month to twelve months of similar or related experience.
- Courtesy, tact, diplomacy and confidentiality are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and outside the organization.
- Proficient computer and telephone skills. Must be good with detail to deal with numbers and names.
- Retail and/or prior banking experience preferred.
Once you click ‘Apply’ you will be redirected to our applicant website. From there, you will create an account and fill out the application. If your qualifications match, a member of our HR team will contact you to discuss the position as well as next steps. To complete an application or to learn more, visit centralnational.com/careers!
EOE M/F/D/VTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account