at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as a Office Coordinator you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Office Coordinator where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The role of the Office Coordinator is to assist the department staff by providing efficient clerical and other office duties under the direction of the department supervisor, as well as the department director.
About this unit:
- We are growing our department and looking for dependable and compassionate people to fill our team.
- Assist the department staff by providing efficient clerical and other office duties under the direction of the department supervisor, as well as the department director.
- Provides administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
- Provides care for the adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
What qualifications you will need:
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Computer knowledge
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred
Menorah Medical Center, a 185 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Office Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Office Coordinator PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-82299