at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as a Housekeeper you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Overland Park Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At OPRMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Housekeeper where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
To promote healing, hospitals must provide an infection-free environment. The work of the environmental services department (EVS) is vital to that effort. EVS is far more than just housekeeping. In addition to cleaning floors and restrooms, EVS personnel are on the frontline of infection prevention.
About this unit:
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
- Our EVS Staff are part of the unit family, they are treated with dignity and respect by all.
- We staff 3 shifts daily so there is a schedule to meet your needs.
- Uniforms provided
- Environmental Services are a team-based department focusing on sanitation in patient rooms and throughout the facility.
- It is critically important for our department to deliver top-quality service and provide a clean, inviting environment in conjunction with making patients and visitors feel welcome.
- Ability to speak, read, and write the English language fluently.
- Licensure/Certifications: None.
- No experience required.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Housekeeping opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Environmental Services
Title: Housekeeper PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-82324