at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as an MRI Technician want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinMenorah Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services,HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Menorah we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an MRI Technician where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
MRI Technologists are an integral part of patient care and are responsible for preparing and positioning patients for MRI procedures, then gather images of patients’ internal structures by using computerized MRI scanner.
About this unit:
- Diagnostic Imaging department support patients from outpatient, inpatient and the Emergency Department.
- Total monthly volume for department and all modalities is 2200 scans.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration, supportive physicians and leadership, and professional environment that support future career development.
- Operates magnetic resonance imaging equipment to produce cross-sectional images of patient’s body for diagnostic purposes.
- The MRI Tech provides care for ages 0-30 Days Neonate, 1-12 Months Infant, 1-2 Yrs Toddler, 3-6 Yrs Early Child, 7-11 Yrs Child, 12-17 Yrs Adolescent, 18-39 Yrs Young Adult, 40-64 Yrs Adult and 65 Geriatric patients.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate of an accredited school or college with certificate or degree in Radiology Technology or Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- Current registration/licensure/certification in good standing with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiography required and current certification in MRI preferred. If not currently registered in MRI, must become MRI registered within six months of hire date.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from American Heart Association required upon hire.
- Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 185 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our MRI Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: MRI Technologist
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-82364