at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a*PRN RN Maternity Educator (Healthy Arrivals*) today with Overland Park Regional Medical Center.
At OPRMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Registered Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
- The PRN Nurse Educator functions as an educational and clinical resource for program clientele and the community.
- Educational services include the implementation and instruction of established curriculum designed to meet the needs of the identified service population.
- The educator will function as a liaison to facilitate women’s health, care for client, patient and their families and/or participant of health issues related to women.
- Demonstrates knowledge and practical application of the theories and principles of adult education.
- Demonstrates professional growth, initiative and creativity. Able to troubleshoot and problem solve IT and audiovisual issues independently.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited nursing program. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation. Professional certification in area of specialty preferred .
- Minimum experience in OB/GYN or women’s health care. Experience with group dynamics, public speaking and/or public relations preferred. Experience working with IT, audiovisual and digital media preferred.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our*RN Maternity Educator*opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Education Training & Professional Development
Title: Healthy Arrivals Registered Educator RN PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-81201To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account