at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as a Burn Center Critical Care Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinResearch Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At RMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
o Paid Personal Leave
o 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
o Identity Theft Protection discounts
o Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
o Adoption Assistance
o Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Benefits of Working for HCA
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Burn Center Critical Care Technician where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Burn care is not for the faint of heart. "Witnessing big burns and catastrophic injury can be challenging, but the courage of the patients keeps me coming back. Burn Center Critical Care Technicians play a critical role in all phases of a burn victim’s treatment, from the urgent moments of initial intake through the often-prolonged recovery period.
About this unit:
- Our small cohesive staff with a focus on quality patient care and outcomes.
- Opportunity to care for a specialized patient population in a supportive and educational setting.
- Flexible scheduling and supportive management.
- Under general direction of the Director, Clinical Manager and close direction of a Registered Nurse, the Critical Care Technician will collect and convey information to the Registered Nurse regarding the health status of patient.
- The Critical Care Tech will perform all duties identified in their job description and will be validated by competency assessment.
- They will serve as a member of the healthcare team through active communication; documentation; feedback and assistance as needed or requested.
- The Critical Care Technician will provide for patient safety, will attend meetings and in-services as required by departmental policy; and maintain competence with the charting system.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduation from an accredited paramedic program with a current Missouri Paramedic License.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
BLS and ALS certification required and maintained.
/At //Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our ER RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Clinical Techs – CV Cath Lab Surg Vasc & Central Sterile
Title: Burn Center Critical Care Technician
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Research Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09890-66778