at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Are you looking for a work environment as an*Employee Health Registered Nurse PRN*where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application withOverland Park Regional Medical Centertoday and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our uniquebenefitswe offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking an Employee Health Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide employee health services to our staff. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you. We want you to apply now!
An employee health nurse is a type of registered nurse who specializes in working with workers in an occupational setting. They identify risks and hazards in a company environment, assess health statuses, promote good overall health and well-being, and more.
About this unit:
- 10 Person unit includes Quality, Infection Prevention, Clinical Analytics, Risk & Employee Health
- Collaboration with multiple unit in the facility on multiple projects for PI and employee safety.
- Job share opportunity with other Employee Health RN.
- Responsible for the Employee Health Program.
- Evaluates injuries/exposures acquired in the hospital, communicates/coordinates outcome with managers and staff.
- Guides development and monitors effectiveness of program standards.
- Coordinates all activities related to occupational health and safety.
- Implements programs to ensure the hospitals adherence to OSHA, JCAHO, state and local government standards.
- Coordinates the Employee Health Program.
- Conducts activity to identify incidence and trends. Serves as an education/resource for Employee Health issues.
*What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required, BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in accordance with law and regulation.
- BLS required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of employee health program. BLS certification required.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to develop and conduct educational programs. Ability to interpret analysis outcome results and apply them to practice. Ability to interpret regulatory standards and communicate them to others.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Employee Health RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Nursing – Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Employee Health PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-81196