at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as an Associate Radiology Tech II PRN you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinOverland Park Regional Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At OPRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as an Associate Radiology Tech II PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Under the general direction of the Administrative Director of Imaging Services, the Imaging Services Medical Director and the Imaging Services Supervisory Team. With supervision, the Technical Associate Radiology II:
- Completes a wide variety of imaging procedures, relative to their assigned imaging department modality, under the direction/supervision of a registered technologist.
- Is responsible for appropriately interfacing with other departments, physicians, physician office staff, patients, patients’ family members and various other visitors to the facility.
- Participates in Performance Improvement and Quality Improvement activities
- Works within the prescribed guidelines/policies/procedures established by the department, facility and HCA.
- Works in accordance with Joint Commission, State and other regulatory and/or accreditation agencies in the performance of their duties and complies with all safety and infection control guidelines.
- Currently enrolled, in good standing, in an accredited Radiologic Technology Program. Has successfully completed the 1styear of the program, and its associated exam competencies.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) upon hire.
- Minimum of one year related experience in clinical radiology school setting. Completion of the following competencies: abdomen, chest, ribs, foot, ankle, lower leg, axial patella, knee, femur, finger, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, humerus, shoulder, trauma shoulder, cervical spine, trauma cervical spine, thoracic spine, lumbar spine, pelvis, hip, trauma hip, skull, portable chest and portable abdomen, small bowel series, barium enema, esophagus, upper GI.
- Knowledgeable regarding anatomy, film critique, medical imaging concepts and radiation safety.
- Able to accurately complete radiology examinations as ordered by the referring physicians.
- Experience with Radiology information systems to obtain previous examination reports. Able to effectively, efficiently and safely operate various types imaging equipment and associated imaging peripherals (CR, PACS, RIS, etc.), following orientation period to the department.
- Routine use of office equipment (phone, fax, pagers). Strong interpersonal skills related to being able to communicate effectively, competently and confidently with all individuals (various types of customers, facility colleagues, etc.).
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Associate Radiology Tech II PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Education Training & Professional Development
Title: Associate Radiology Technician PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-80855To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account