at Johnsonville Sausage LLC in Holton, Kansas, United States
At Johnsonville, we use our business to build our people. If you're passionate about making a difference, we want you to help make our products, our processes, our communities and each other better. Wisconsin-based Johnsonville is the No. 1 national sausage brand enjoyed in 45 countries. Founded in 1945 by the late Ralph F. and Alice Stayer, our company is 2,000 members strong and remains privately owned today. Come join our family-owned company! Patty Line Finished Goods Member Second Shift Do you want to work for a company who cares about you, has great benefits, pay and monthly bonus? A company who cares about your growth and development as well as makes safety number one? If so, Johnsonville is the place for you. Johnsonville is the Number 1 national sausage meat processor and is looking for someone who wants to be a part of our Johnsonville family and take ownership of their career while using their God given talents to bring new and different ideas to the company. Why This Is A Great Job For A Person Who Accepts Nothing Less Than Personal Greatness: Your contribution will ensure that Johnsonville products are of the highest quality and meet our defined standards of safety. You'll learn about a variety of Finished Good processes, expanding your existing knowledge for application into the business of making sausage. There is unlimited opportunity for growth as you become an active contributor to the Finished Goods departments and assist your team in the quest for continual improvement. Responsibilities
- Know and follow all safety policies involved in the position. This may include being trained as an authorized Member of the Lock Out Tag Out, or forklift program(s).
- Follow all GMP, SOP, and safe food handling practices.
- Operation of equipment to keep pace with line speed.
- Cross-train to various positions within and possibly outside of the department.
- Follow daily production schedules for products running that day.
- Complete daily paperwork as required by the equipment being operated.
- Proper set up and tear down of equipment as assigned.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Multitasking required.
- Communication / organization, including legible handwriting.
- Basic reading skills
- Evaluation / decision making / prioritizing.
- Requires full range of body motion: standing, squatting, kneeling, upper body twisting: occasional lifting up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to take on future learning opportunities.
- TEMPERATURE- Will be exposed to wide variations in temperature, operating temperature of the finished goods department is approximately43 degrees F.
- The ability to work with inside conditions that include exposure to moderate noise levels.
Positions Available: 3 Hours: 2:45pm - 12am Midnight (Overtime as production demands) Member Status: Full time Hiring Coach: David Stallbaumer How to Apply:For Internal Members:Internal Members: Log into Home Page - The Grill (johnsonville.com) . Click on the MemberCentral app (left maroon sidebar)then click on the "Home" drop down and click "Careers" to apply for the position titled "Brat Line Finished Goods Member 1st Shift" Relocation Bonus available for applicants who live more than 50 miles from the facility. External Applicants:Apply...
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account