at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as a Associate Radiology Tech II you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At MMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Associate Radiology Tech II where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
- About this unit:*
- Diagnostic Imaging department support patients from outpatient, inpatient and the Emergency Department.
- Total monthly volume for department and all modalities is 2200 scans.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration, supportive physicians and leadership, and professional environment that support future career development.
- Facilitate the completion of radiographic procedures.
- Performs radiographic, fluoroscopic, and portable examinations, processing radiographs, completing paperwork, charging for exams and supplies, routing and hanging films, transporting patients, clerical duties, maintenance of equipment, and providing a safe and caring environment for the patient.
- Provides care for pediatric patients up to the age 12, adolescent patients 12-18 years of age, adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
*What qualifications you will need: *
- Current enrollment in an accredited radiography program.
- American Heart Association BLS Certification required upon hire.
- Completion of 1 year of clinical experience in an accredited radiography program
- Completion of following radiography procedure competencies: abdomen, chest, ribs, foot, ankle, lower leg, axial patella, knee, femur, finger, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, humerus, shoulder, trauma shoulder, cervical spine, trauma cervical spine, thoracic spine, lumbar spine, pelvis, hip, trauma hip, skull, facial bones, nasal bones, orbits, sinuses, esophagus, upper GI, barium enema, small bowel series, IVP, portable chest and portable abdomen is required.
Menorah Medical Center, a 185 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Associate Radiology Tech II opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: Associate Radiology Technician II PRN
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-81178