at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
/This is a Clinical Pharmacist – Overnights position, working 3rd shift (Monday – Friday 9pm – 7am. Sat/Sun 7pm – 7am)/
Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical Pharmacist – Overnights you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinOverland Park Regional Medical Centerfacility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At OPRMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Clinical Pharmacist – Overnights where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Under direct supervision of Operations Manager/Supervisor, reviews, interprets and processes medication orders.
About this unit:
- Our team is committed to patient safety, employee satisfaction, and above all else the care and improvement of human life
- By joining our team you will have the opportunity to provide excellent pharmaceutical care in a rapidly growing acute care facility amidst an ever changing healthcare environment.
- Overnights position, working 3rd shift (Monday – Friday 9pm – 7am. Sat/Sun 7pm – 7am)
- Enters orders into the computer system and fills required doses prepares and/or directly supervises the preparation of IV admixtures, checks all work done by technicians and clerks, and compounds medications as needed.
- Communicates with nursing and medical personnel regarding medication orders or drug therapy issues and reviews medication profiles.
- Bachelor of Science of Pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy degree required.
- Kansas Pharmacy license (current) required
- No experience required. Six months hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for ourClinical Pharmacistopening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Clinical Pharmacist
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-80949