at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Join our team and earn $20K Sign-On Bonus!
*Apply today to learn about the new RN Rates! *
Are you looking for a work environment as a*Med/Surg Registered Nurse*where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application withOverland Park Regional Medical Centertoday and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At OPRMC We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
Med/Surg nurses are the master coordinators of the unit, juggling care for their patients while keeping the entire health care team on the same page. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure
About this unit:
- 37 bed Med/Surg Unit.
- General surgery and medical patients, overflow from traumas and other surgeries.
- Lots of room for growth (charging, precepting, unit council certification).
- Under the general direction of the Nursing Director or Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure standards.
_What Qualifications You Will Need: _
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Current Registered Nurse/RN licensure or multi-state compact license required.
- Ability to achieve and maintain BCLS certification required.
- Minimum one year prior Registered Nurse/RN experience required. Previous clinical experience in area of specialty preferred
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians.
Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Nursing – Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Medical Surgical
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09722-79225