at Cadence Aerospace d/b/a Perfekta/Premier in WICHITA, Kansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Plan, manage, and maintain customer accounts with a specific focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost. To develop Customer Partnerships at the Buyer/Procurement Manager level and to meet or exceed internal inventory goals as defined by the Annual Plan.
GOALS FOR POSITION
1. To obtain and/or maintain the top two thresholds for delivery, quality, and cost for any given customer through the management and monitoring of all aspects of the supply chain, while achieving customer intimacy and internal inventory goals.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & VALUES
• Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, manufacturing methods and equipment.
• Multi Tasking – the ability to take on and organize multiple tasks at any given time.
• Deductive Reasoning – The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
• Time Management – Manage priorities on a daily basis to keep up with business and customer expectations. Dedicate necessary time to complete projects and assignments on schedule.
• Exercising good judgment and decision making – considering costs and benefits of potential actions
• Coordination – Adjusting actions accordingly in relation to department and company needs
• Critical Thinking – using logic, job knowledge and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
• Communication – the ability to express ideas in English both in written form and verbally, and work through interpreters of other languages to accomplish necessary tasks.
• Active Listening – giving full attention to what others say, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times
• Initiative – willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
• Stress Tolerance – accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations
Cadence Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.