at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Independence, Missouri, United States
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinCenterpoint Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
- o Student Loan Repayment
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit:
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient focused.
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal success.
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- Performs a variety of moderately complex accounting functions, including the preparation of internal and external financial reports, sales and payroll tax filings, and the reconciliation and analysis of various statements and accounts.
- Prepares and maintains standard journal entries.
- Maintains assigned ledger accounts.
- Position is also in charge of the accounting for the Hospital’s fixed asset system.
- Senior Accountant assists with the preparation of the annual cost report and tax work-papers and assists with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Will be asked to run Business Objects queries and other financial analysis.
- Assists in other projects and analysis as assigned.
*What Qualifications You Will Need: *
- BS in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- Requires a minimum of three years accounting experience, healthcare experience strongly preferred*.** *
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area’s most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you’re embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women’s services are, too, tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Finance Acctg Billing Claims & Revenue
Title: Accountant II
Location: Missouri-Independence-Centerpoint Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09726-81102