at Novacoast in Wichita, Kansas, United States
At Novacoast we work with a multitude of technologies, but prefer to work Python, Go, and Java. We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our growing team.
An ideal candidate would:
- Be capable of working both independently or as part of a team.
- Have the ability to adapt to new programming languages and paradigms.
- Understand some fundamental programming and infrastructure concepts.
- Extracurricular personal projects are a bonus but not a requirement.
Bonus Points: A degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field.
- Build internal tooling, with the opportunity to influence decisions and choice of programming language.
- Working in larger teams to build new company intellectual properties.
- Assisting with external client projects, either as a single developer or part of a small team.
- Flexible working; no set hours and fully remote work supported.
- Build industry knowledge through mentorship opportunities and working with a varied team of developers and engineers.
- Broaden your programming knowledge through working with a variety of languages and tools
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift