at Millennium Corporation in Wichita, Kansas, United States
Millennium Corporation is seeking a Proposal Manager to work 100% remote.
The Proposal Manager is responsible for end-to-end management of proposals and will provide direct management and oversight to the proposal process delivering high quality, technically competent, compelling responses
Responsible to coordinate with Capture Managers, Operations Team, Subject Matter Experts, Consultants and Management to design and execute a winning proposal strategy, overseeing the entire proposal development and proposal production process for multiple proposals. Provide strategies and coordinate resource allocation of staff and consultants to support on-going analytical and administrative tasks of the proposal development communications and processes.
Candidate must establish and supervise deadlines, assignments, and objectives to:
- Lead the proposal development for assigned opportunities to include preparing materials for and facilitating pink, red, gold team reviews, white glove.
- Lead and manage assigned proposal resources in the planning, preparation, and production of proposals or task order opportunities
- Ensure proposals are compliant with solicitation requirements
- Develop and drive the proposal schedule to ensure that writers, reviewers, and other resources deliver assignments according to the timeline
- Develop and drive proposal strategy and way forward to provide direction to writers and reviewers
- Possess ability to develop response templates and placeholders/sections in response to RFPs, RFIs, whitepapers, etc.
- Participate, conduct and/or schedule solutioning/collaboration meetings, in support of proposal response development to include developing win themes, storyboarding, annotated mockups, etc.
- Possess strong ability to write, review, and edit content to include technical, management, staffing sections, etc.
- Ability to apply one-voicing, final editing, and formatting, as well as final reviews in preparation for White Glove and Proposal Production
- Works closely with graphic designers to conceptualize, develop, and integrate compelling proposal graphics that convey concepts and proposed solutions to enhance proposal documents
- Support the Proposal Team in repurposing, storing, and maintaining content and digital files for the Content Library
- Candidate must be a US Citizen
- 4+ years of Government Proposal Management experience
- Minimum BA / BS Degree
- Knowledge/ Skilled in the Shipley Capture Process and able to work / follow a “modified” Shipley process.
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication, and organizational skills
- Understanding of and experience with the federal procurement process and regulations.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), SharePoint and desktop publishing software.
- Command of English grammar, spelling, and composition and the ability to edit a document and significantly improve quality by identifying deficiencies in grammar, spelling, punctuation, proper usage, company standards, corporate style, format, and accuracy.
- Ability to work as an integral member of a team and proactively assist others.
Assist with Business Development activities as required to support Millennium’s strategic business objectives, which may include but not limited to participation in technical interviews, creation of technical documentation, general proposal writing support and proposal color reviews.
- Must be comfortable with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at a time.
Up to 10% travel required
Millennium is a strategic management, cybersecurity and systems engineering firm – driven by results and focused on people as we help our customers achieve mission success. With a proven track record of performance with the Army, Navy, OSD, DHS and other agencies, Millennium is a uniquely qualified and committed partner to the Federal Government. It is through our work that the U.S. military and government are able to identify, manage and defeat threats.
What We Believe
We believe that diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice. At Millennium Corporation, we are inclusive. We celebrate multiple approaches and different points of view. We strongly believe that diversity drives innovation, and we are building a culture where differences are valued. We are always growing our programs and we offer tools to help our employees grow and manage their careers.
Millennium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Millennium promotes affirmative action for women, minorities, disabled persons, LGBTQ+ and veterans.