at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Wichita, Kansas, United States
$10,000 Sign on bonus available for RNs with 2 years of experience! *
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services as a Registered Nurse.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Wesley Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Do you want to join a team of professional nurses who collaborate together and strive for excellence every day? Be a part of a diverse group of employees who make caring like family the priority. Take your career to the next level on the Surgical Telemetry unit. Join the HCA Wesley team today!
What you will do in this role:
- You will be responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- You will be responsible for directing and coordinating all nursing care for the department specific patient population in accordance with the standards of nursing care and practice as defined by Wesley Medical Center and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act.
- You will be collaborating with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- You will be supporting the organization’s vision and mission.
- You will be utilizing knowledge of patient’s age and cultural diversity in the provision of patient care. You will contribute to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure in the State of Kansas a Registered Nurse, or current active multi-state Registered Nurse license
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course through American Heart Assoc. or American Red Cross – Healthcare Provider CPR.
- Previous acute care experience preferred
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies – more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Nursing – Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Surgical Telemetry
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00323-27816