at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as a PGY1 Pharmacy Resident you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinResearch Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At RMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a PGY1 Pharmacy Resident where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The PGY1 Pharmacy Resident is a highly motivated pharmacist seeking advanced training leading to an enhanced level of professional pharmacy practice and is responsible for providing general clinical pharmacy services.
About this unit:
- Our team is committed to patient safety, employee satisfaction, and above all else the care and improvement of human life
- By joining our team you will have the opportunity to provide excellent pharmaceutical care in a rapidly growing acute care facility amidst an ever changing healthcare environment.
- The RMC Pharmacy Department services the needs of our inpatient, emergency room, surgical and outpatient oncology/infusion populations.
- The Pharmacy Resident must successfully complete all of the goals, objectives and requirements as set forth by the HCA residency program manual at Research Medical Center within the standard 12-month residency training program.
- These overall goals include, but are not limited to, the completion of all rotations in a satisfactory manner and the completion of a major project.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduation from an Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) accredited degree program (or one in process of pursuing accreditation) or have a Foreign Pharmacy Graduate Equivalency Committee (FPGEC) certificate from the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (NABP). At a minimum, the program must be a five-year pharmacy degree program.
- Active pharmacist license in good standing with the Missouri State Board of Pharmacy within 90 days of program start date.
/At//Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life/. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PGY1 Pharmacy Resident opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Pharmacy Resident
Location: Missouri-Kansas City-Midwest Support Services
Requisition ID: 25764-80268