at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as a Director of Advanced Clinical Applications you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinLee’s Summit Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefitsincluding:
- o Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Director where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
- Implementation and support of division-wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization activities related to CPOE and advanced clinical applications and tools.
- Development, execution, and support of education plan, tools and resources focused on the CPOE clinical initiative.
- Facilitation and project leadership of the CPOE and advanced clinical system functions implementation.
- Resolution of complex issues and requests escalated to the division Service Desk or from other division or facility service resources.
- Oversight of Evidence Based Order set review, approval, and build within the facility.
- Ongoing monitoring of various advanced clinicals usage trend reports. Identify gaps/areas of opportunity and develop action plan to address areas of concern.
- Bachelor’s degree required, clinical degree preferred
- Three years experience in clinical applications support or equivalent
- Proficiency in Meditech
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Customer service orientation and/or training
Lee’s Summit Medical Centerserves Lee’s Summit, Missouri, and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. LSMC is part of HCA Healthcare.
Additional features include:
- Level III Trauma care with 14 private treatment rooms;
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women’s services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee’s Summit Medical Center.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Job: Directors & Managers
Title: Director Advanced Clinical Applications
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-79851