at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Lees Summit, Missouri, United States
$20,000 Signing Bonus Paid within 30 Days of Hire
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Wound Care Clinic RN today withLee’s Summit Medical Center.
At LSMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match up to 9% of pay)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
The Life of an HCA Nurse
The Registered Nurse in the Advanced Wound Care Clinic will administer hyperbaric oxygen therapy and diagnostic testing to patients under the supervision of a hyperbaric physician. All therapeutic and diagnostic modalities will be ordered by the hyperbaric physician. The RN will also conduct wound care consults at the main hospital as needed.
About this unit:
- 5 Patient Room Clinic, 1 Hyperbaric Room with 2 Chambers
- Outpatient Clinic, Variety Day to Day; Wound Care Consults at Main Hospitals
- Strong teamwork in a patient oriented environment
- Coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
- Wound Care Experience Preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms
- Orthopedic and Spine Center
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee’s Summit Medical Center
/ / //
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: Nursing – Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Wound Care Clinic
Location: Missouri-Lees Summit-Lee%27s Summit Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09724-79823