at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Wichita, Kansas, United States
$5,000 sign on bonus for techs with 2 years of experience!
Shift: 9a-5pm, rotating weekends (every 4th weekend)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services as a MRI Technologist!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Wesley Healthcare, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs.
Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated professional like you to be a part of our MRI team. Join us in our efforts to better serve our community!
A few responsibilities of our MRI Technologist include:
- You will position and prepare patients for exams according to the type of procedure to be performed
- You will be performing procedures and assessing patients throughout and responding to the patient’s needs as appropriate
- You will complete appropriate documentation for each study performed
- You will use professional discernment and critical thinking when performing procedures
- You will participate in orientation and training of new staff members and teach students during their clinical rotations
- You will maintain thorough knowledge of scanners and exam protocols in order to ensure the highest quality procedures
The required job qualifications include:
- Currently registered as an MRI Technologist, or will obtain MRI registry within six months of hire date
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) verification course, as specified in policy
- Current registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology
- One year of experience in an MRI Imaging Department preferred
One of the most experienced and comprehensive medical centers in Kansas! Wesley Medical Center is the hospital of choice for thousands of people in Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Their preference for Wesley extends well beyond the high quality medical services Wesley offers. It also includes the spirit of intensive caring that inspires and guides everyone who works at Wesley Medical Center. Wesley Medical Center is an acute care center, level I trauma center and licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. As a leader in overall recommend care, Wesley treats more than 24,000 patients annually and delivers more than 6,000 babies – more than any hospital in a 13 state region! Wesley Healthcare owns and operates Wesley Medical Center, Wesley Woodlawn Hospital & ER, Wesley Children’s Hospital, Wesley West ER, Wesley Derby ER and multiple WesleyCare clinics.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Title: MRI Technologist
Location: Kansas-Wichita-Wesley Woodlawn Hospital %26 ER
Requisition ID: 26330-27457