at T-Mobile USA, Inc. in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Builds, develops, and manages a team of developers, who will establish and help in building & maintaining invoice presentation reporting environment. Manage multiple scrum teams that support the delivery of TfB Invoice Presentation and Billing Reporting products and strategy.
Leads all aspects of multi-functional teams to achieve project objectives, regularly report on status, and lead projects through the entire lifecycle.
* Leads scope, schedule, quality, risks, and issues working on several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment.
* Works with partners to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues, mitigates dissenting views, and provides responsive change management.
* Builds and maintains operational excellence measured by critical metrics, by controlling and reviewing changes going to production, finding efficiencies, process improvement, and ensuring sufficient telemetry, monitoring, and alerting for potential issues.
* Leads the transformation to a DevOps model within Agile Framework.
* Operationalizes Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines for systems within the team's scope
* Leads technical relationships with assigned vendors, including driving features and function requests for inclusion in future product releases.
* Creates an environment that embraces diversity and inclusion
* Supports team in crafting training and career development plans and ensures assignments with growing levels of responsibility are given to staff.
Proven track record to apply expert level experience to perform checks of teamwork and solution design for quality, operational readiness, potential impacts to other processes and systems, and proper use of DevOps principles
Able to analyze problems with a flexible and creative approach, lead sophisticated tasks and adapt to constantly evolving requirements.
Experience with development, release/deployment, organizational change, knowledge management, and operations
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.