at Garmin International in Olathe, Kansas, United States
Seeking an Antenna Design Engineer 1 who wants to do more than just sit at a desk! You create. You build. You DESIGN antennas. From building prototypes to working with various equipment (multimeters, power supplies, network analyzer and more), you will provide technical guidance and project planning for complex analog, digital and/or RF designs for products that are new to Garmin.
Garmin's Technology team is seeking an entry level Antenna Design Engineer to provide technical support and antenna solutions for complex products across Garmins diverse product portfolio. Come join us at our beautiful Headquarters location in the Kansas City metro area!
As a Level 1 Antenna Design Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Design antennas for multiple products of various form factors and applications
- Contribute to advanced research on new antenna solutions suitable for Garmin products
- Utilize antenna simulations tools and test equipment to formulate and test antenna design
- Antenna prototyping and validation through relevant measurements
- Collaborate with Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design, Software Engineering and Manufacuring to ensure robust designs and appropriate testability
- Analyze test data and reports to determine if the proposed design meets functional and performance specifications
- Support production facilities in the manufacture of products
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account