at HCA, Hospital Corporation of America in Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Do you have the career opportunities as a Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to joinMenorah Medical Centera facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At MMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
- o Student Loan Repayment
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Registered Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
From heart attack to stroke to gunshot wounds, motor vehicle accidents, or just fractured bones, ER nurses see it all. ER nurses learn to quickly triage patients based on immediate observation and acute assessment skills, then to treat symptoms in order of life-threatening priority.
About this unit:
- 13 bed high medical Emergency Department
- Majority of the population is geriatric
- This unit sees an average of 1000 patients per month.
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Doctors Hospital.
The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for birth to pediatric, pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of age; adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an ADN. BSN preferred.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license. American Heart Association BLS required upon hire. ACLS from American Heart Association required within 6 months of hire. ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course) certification required within one year of hire.
- No previous experience required other than clinical rotations required as part of the degree completion. Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred. Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care strongly preferred.
Menorah Medical Center, a 155 bed, acute care hospital located on the corner of 119th and Nall in Overland Park, serves our community’s healthcare needs by providing compassionate care and some of the most advanced treatment options available in the Kansas City area. MMC has a comprehensive medical staff with more than 600 physicians who offer exceptional experiences and extraordinary medicine for adults, newborns, children and teens.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a/World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our ER RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: Nursing – Professional
Title: *Registered Nurse RN Emergency *
Location: Kansas-Overland Park-Menorah Medical Center
Requisition ID: 09723-72211To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account